1. Painting Award- Acrylic, oil or mixed media
2. Rural Taranaki Award- Artist must reside in Taranaki
3. 3D Award - Sculpture in any medium
4. Works on Paper Award -Any medium, including printmaking
5. Fibre Art Award - Natural or manmade fibres
6. Toi Tu Taranaki - How Aotearoa New Zealand sees Taranaki.
Artists from around New Zealand are invited to reflect on the Taranaki they see, hear or know as perceived from their local place and point of view in Aotearoa.
7. Photography Award - Film or digital
Entry Categories for 2016:
Phone: 06 761 7534
Clare Moss & Natasha Sefton-ZachanTaranaki National Art Awards
PO Box 11 Opunake 4616
SUBMITTING AN ENTRY
2017 Information posted soon.
Click here to view cash prizes for 2016.